Monday, November 18, 2013

HK TRIP ~OCEAN PARK PART I

If you have never been to Ocean Park, you MUST jot down in your itinerary for your next HK trip because it is one of their attraction and tourist spot.

Ocean Park is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park in Hong Kong.

How to get there: By Citybus Route 629 from Admiralty MTR Station (港鐵金鐘站) and ticket can be purchased at the station.


Get a Park Map and go around according to the map. Let's start~

My outfit of the day was Mickey top + Jeans + Sneakers



I like this so much!


First stop, The Hong Kong Jockey Club ShiChuan Treasures - Panda!!!

Did you see??? My favorite of Ocean Park!!!

Let's zoom in! Only An An was there during my visit and do not doubt, that's his sleeping pose.



Ohhh, I can't help with the cute-ness so I bought both the panda cap and the toy!

Was playing with the cute animal hat

How can you ever resist this?


Next stop - Old Hong Kong

I got a pretty wheeler and I sit like a boss!


Everything at this stop was portrayed at early century of Hong Kong





Famous HK curry fishballs


Third stop - Took cable car to RainForest territory for Pole Adventure and Arctic Fox







Sea Lions!!!


They were fake of course! Haha
 And here is the real FOX. I usually hate 'FOX' but this one is lovely!

Introduction of Pearls
Forth Stop - Sea Jelly Spectacular






It might seems disgusting but was amazing to watch sea jelly this close.

Overall the trip was pleasant. However, for those of you who are planning to visit please go as early as you can to avoid some human jam especially HK population has increased dramatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment