Monday, April 29, 2013

My updates

Aloha!

I am back to the world of blogging like AGAIN! :) The reason that I resume blogging is because my English proficiency has dropped since college life! You know, there tend to have loads of NOT-ENGLISH-SPEAKING people in working life thanks to various beautiful languages in our country. 

So I'm gonna fully utilise this blog to practice my writing skill hence if there is any sentence error please correct me and bear with it.

Time flies and now is almost half of the year already! Is my own thought or you also have the same feeling? The earth is spinning too fast recently. Just a blink of an eye, it is already another Monday. Yea, Monday is always coming fast than other days that's why people has Monday blue :(

This Year has not started good enough for me and I have not performed any good. I have this cousin working on Visiber (in case you never come through this, their philosophy is seeing the world through numbers) predicted my career will perform better than last year based on my NUMBER yet I still can't see it coming lar. I shall wait patiently... 

By the way, I'm really into baking recently and shall show you some of my masterpiece.

Bluberry Cheesecake
Easy baked cheesecake (forgot to mix in whipping cream for this! XD)
The taste still not bad lar even without the whipping cream. Hehe...
Banana Poppy Seed Muffin (it should be a cupcake but I lazy to make the topping so ended up calling it Muffin)

That's all for my first blog post. See ya soon in the next post :)

xoxo
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment